Attention to Details recognize the lives that have been affected by COVID-19 and the great impact this pandemic has had around the globe.
With the health and well being of our customers and staff as our greatest priority, we have implemented the following procedures to ensure the highest levels of safety as we continue to service our customers with quality and care.
We will make every effort to:
- Adhere to the standards of hand washing set forth by the CDC.
- Follow the protocol of requiring staff who don’t feel well to stay home from work.
- Frequently disinfect commonly touched surfaces and all equipment after use.
- Implement a No Contact Detail Service when possible and remain 6 feet away from persons to keep our staff and customers safe when customer engagement is necessary.
- Add the use of electronic payments in the form of invoices to our customers that must be paid after service so it is not necessary for cards or money to change hands.
- Suggest that customers leave keys in their vehicle and communicate with customers via telephone regarding any concerns they have about their vehicles.
- We will also continue to seek the most relevant and current information as it is distributed regarding COVID-19.
We are grateful to our Loyal Customers for your continued support, and entrusting our company to serve you.
Attention to Details