Making a reservation with Attention to Details, and releasing your name, address, telephone number and/or email address is creating a digital signature for that reservation, therefore making the phone or online reservation a legal binding agreement. When making reservations with our company, you agree that you will make only legitimate reservations in good faith for use by you, and not for other purposes, including without limitation, reselling, impermissible assigning or posting on third party websites, or making speculative, false or fraudulent reservations, or any reservation in anticipation of demand. You acknowledge that you have read the foregoing terms and conditions and understand its contents; that you are at least eighteen (18) years old and fully competent to give your consent; That you have been sufficiently informed of the risks involved and give your voluntary consent in signing it as your own free act and deed; that you give your voluntary consent in signing this terms and conditions as your own free act and deed with full intention to be bound by the same, and free from any inducement or representation.
You also agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Full payment is to be made at the completion of your service. Failure to pay in full on the same day will result in a 20% late charge accrued each month if left unpaid.
2. We require a 24-hour notice to cancel any booking/detailing service. Failure to do so may result in a $10 rescheduling fee.
A. Failure to be present at the time and location of the ordered service may result in the full value of the service being charged.
3. We reserve the right to alter, amend, or cancel a booking time/date without penalty in accordance to weather conditions and/or equipment failure. We will alert the customer of the change as soon as possible.
4. The estimated time of arrival for our mobile services may depend on weather, traffic, or other unforeseen circumstances. We will contact you on the day of the appointment if we are running late or ahead of schedule.
5. Attention to Details will not accept any liability for any loss or damage to any personal property including the vehicle being serviced, any belongings contained inside of the vehicle or to the location of service.
A. Assure that your vehicle is being serviced in a lawful and safe area and if you feel otherwise please communicate your concerns with the technician.
B. Please remove all personal belongings, money and other significant items from their vehicle prior to any type of detailing.
C. Due to child safety we will not remove or replace car seats under any circumstances. We ask that our clients remove car seats and booster seats before we arrive. Should the car seat be left in the vehicle, we will do our best to clean around the car seat but we are not liable if the work is found to be unsatisfactory.
6. We reserve the right to amend any price during servicing should it differ from the original price.
A. We reserve the right to charge each vehicle according to its condition, the type of vehicle and the customer location.
B. Prices online do not include any local and/or state taxes that apply to services. Taxes can be applied in: Alaska, Connecticut, Florida, Hawaii, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Jersey, New Mexico, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Utah, Washington D.C, Washington State, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
C. A minimum $35 surcharge will be applied to all jobs that involve excessive pet hair.
7. Vehicles soiled by odor, stains, pet hair, sand, blood, feces, urine, chemical spill or other hazardous materials may not be completely removed and lifted. Attention to Details cannot guarantee complete removal for these services and will not be held liable.
8. Our detailing times are an estimate only. Each vehicle is different and may require more or less time to fulfill the detailing type.
9. All vehicles are cleaned at the customers own risk and must be able to withstand normal cleaning processes.
10. The headliner is gently cleaned, however there may be remaining stains. The glue used for headliners will start to release if cleaned more aggressively or with stronger cleaners. Please understand that headliners may not come completely clean due to this reason.
11. We are not responsible for baked on brake dust that cannot be completely removed either on the surface or deep within the wheel. Some wheels are beyond cleaning and may need to be repaired or replaced.
12. Bird droppings, bug splatter, sap, tar, and other droppings on your vehicles paint will chemically etch into your vehicles paintwork if left for a period of time. This will result in a deep chemical mark on the vehicles paint. Attention to Details is not responsible for compromised paint under these circumstances. While we will do our best to to safely remove external droppings from the vehicles paint, in some cases, it cannot be removed completely without compromising the clear coat.
13. Exterior black or grey, textured or smooth trim pieces may be beyond restoring and will have to be replaced. We try our best to restore the plastic to its original color.
14. Any wax, sealant or coating not properly cared for will not last it’s intended durability length. We recommend safely hand washing to increase the longevity of wax, sealants, and coatings.
15. Attention to Details reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
A. We reserve the right to refuse, deny or continue with any service if we deem the customer to be unreasonable, rude, or show an aggressive attitude.
B. We will not tolerate any verbal or physical abuse under any circumstances and will take the relevant actions should any such behaviors be encountered.
C. We reserve the right to refuse or deny customer demands above and beyond the booked detailing
16. For your safety please keep a safe distance, at least 10-15 feet away from our work area to avoid any electrical, trip, slip, and chemical hazards. If you need to speak to us while we are working on your vehicle please make sure to get our attention from a distance. Attention to Details is not responsible for any injuries or damages incurred during vehicle servicing.
17. Attention to Details requires many processes and products to be used on your vehicle in order to clean, shine, and protect your vehicle. If you have any questions or concerns about our process or products please ask us before service begins. You may be charged up to 95% of the full value of the service if the appointment is cancelled during servicing due to process or product disagreements.
18. Depending on temperature and weather conditions, windows may have a film or streaks. Please allow the car to cool, then take a microfiber towel and wipe the film or streaks. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
19. Attention to Details may send you SMS text messages to confirm your service request, provide information about the technician matched to your job, and to conduct a customer satisfaction survey or review after the job is completed. Depending on your mobile phone service, you may incur costs from these SMS text messages from your mobile phone service provider. Attention to Details is not responsible for any of these potential costs.
20. Any services not authorized by Attention to Details are at customer’s own risk.
21. Cleaning or repairing the vehicle personally or professionally after the initial service without consulting with Attention to Details voids any Redos, refunds, or reimbursements.
22. I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing.
23. I further acknowledge that Attention To Details has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
24. I voluntarily seek services provided by Attention To Details and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk to exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
25. I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread of Coronavirus/COVID-19 while my vehicle is serviced.
26. I attest that:
– I am not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
– I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
– I have not traveled to a highly impacted area within the United States of America in the last 14 days.
– I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
– I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non contagious by state or local public health authorities.
27. I am following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I hereby release and agree to hold Attention to Details harmless from, and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of the business, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any services received from Attention to Details. I understand that this release discharges Attention to Details from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against the business with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any services received from Attention to Details. This extends to the business together with all owners, partners, and employees.