Attention to Details, LLC requires many processes and products to be used on your vehicle in order to clean, shine, and protect your investment. If you have any questions or concerns about our process or products please ask us before service begins. When making reservations with our company, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Full payment is to be made the day of the scheduled service. Failure to pay in full on the same day will result in a 20% late charge accrued each month if left unpaid.
2. We require a 24-hour notice to cancel any booking/detailing service. Failure to do so may result in a $10 rescheduling fee.
3. We reserve the right to alter or amend a booking time/date without penalty in accordance to weather conditions and/or equipment failure. We will alert the customer of the change as soon as possible.
4. Our estimated time of arrival for our mobile services may depend on weather, traffic, or other unforeseen circumstances. We will contact you on the day of the appointment if we are running late or ahead of schedule.
5. Please remove all personal belongings, money and other significant items from their vehicle prior to any type of detailing.
A. If areas such as the center armrest storage or glove compartment are not cleared, we will not be able to clean them due to customer’s private personal belongings. We cannot be held liable for personal items left behind.
B. Due to child safety we will not remove or replace car seats under any circumstances. We ask that our clients remove car seats and booster seats before we arrive. Should the car seat be left in the vehicle we will do our best to clean around the car seat but can’t promise your total satisfaction.
6. We reserve the right to amend any price during the detailing should it differ from the original price according to vehicle condition, the type of vehicle and the customer location. A minimum $20 surcharge will be applied to all jobs that involve excessive pet hair.
7. If we detail vehicles soiled by odor, stains, pet hair, sand, blood, feces, urine or other bio-hazard materials, we cannot guarantee perfect results or complete removal although we will try our best to make the vehicle safe and free from contaminants.
8. When it comes to windows we try to leave windows streak-free. But from time to time and depending on temperatures windows may have a film. Please allow the car to cool and then take a micro fiber towel and wipe the film off, if you see streaks. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
9. We are not responsible for damage due to heavily soiled, stained or damaged interior components, such as dash buttons and steering column buttons and knobs. Such areas may be so caked with dirt, grime, and makeup that cleaning may result in these buttons and knobs losing their markings.
10. The headliner is gently cleaned, however there may be remaining stains. The glue used for headliners will start to release if cleaned more aggressively or with stronger cleaners. Please understand that headliners may not come completely clean due to this reason.
11. We are not responsible for baked on brake dust that cannot be completely removed either on the surface or deep within the wheel. Some wheels are beyond cleaning and may need to be repaired or replaced.
12. Bird droppings, bug splatter, sap, and tar will chemically etch into your vehicles paintwork if left for a period of time. This will result in a deep chemical mark on the paintwork that may need additional work to safely remove. In some case the mark cannot be removed completely without comprising the clear coat.
13. Exterior black or grey, textured or smooth trim pieces may be beyond restoring and will have to be replaced. We try our best to restore the plastic to its original color.
14. Any wax, sealant or coating not properly cared for will not last it’s intended durability length. We recommend safely hand washing.
15. We respect your time and personal property and we will be polite and courteous at all times.
A. However, we reserve the right to refuse, deny or continue with any service if we deem the customer to be unreasonable, rude, or show an aggressive attitude.
B. We will not tolerate any verbal or physical abuse under any circumstances and will take the relevant actions should any such behaviors be encountered.
16. For your safety please keep a safe distance, at least 10-15 feet away from our work area to avoid any electrical, trip, slip, and chemical hazards. If you need to speak to us while we are working on your vehicle please make sure to get our attention from a distance.